25 September 2017

London baby!


My first week in London feels like a month, to be honest. There's so much to see and experience I keep forgetting I actually live here now. London is my home city now. So far I've been loving every bit of it: the unique people, the boiling hot tube, the architecture, the flukes. The city changes every day, every hour, even every minute and I think that is just amazing.

So what have I been up to? I've enjoyed lovely afternoon teas (yes, multiple times) in Covent Garden. I've carried numerous bags from Westfield after hours of shopping. I've sat in the library completing university's pre-arrival tasks ("Sunglasses" seen above). Last but not least I've attended London Fashion Week with the company of the ever-so-lovely Veera who was visiting London last weekend. I found a beautiful rose-golden ring by Tada & Toy to mark this new beginning in my life.

I'm in love with this city I can call my home. I'm in love with this life of mine and where it has taken me. I'm in love with the words one of my friends wrote: "Maailmalla on tapana antaa ja kantaa, kun luotat sen voimaan" (translates to: "The world has a habit of giving and carrying when you trust its power")



nail polish • Essie "eternal optimist" // ring • Michal Negrin

2 comments:

  1. Your style is so unique compared to other people I have read stuff from.
    Many thanks for posting when you've got the opportunity, Guess I'll just book
    mark this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a very good tip particularly to those new to the
    blogosphere. Simple but very precise information… Appreciate your sharing this one.
    A must read article!

    ReplyDelete

blogger template