5 May 2015

madame Tussauds






Continuing with the Sydney series, on Wednesday it was time for the absolute highlight of my trip: Madame Tussauds. I had been waiting for oh-so-long to go see these fantastic figures. Once I had a possibility in London I got sick and couldn't go. Needless to say – I was beyond excited to see Audrey and Obama and don't even get me started about Taylor Swift!

My dad and sister have been in the London's Madame Tussauds once so I kind of knew what to expect. It was still far better I could've ever imagined. The figures are so detailed I accidentally apologised running to them expecting them to be real people. I wasn't the only one.

I absolutely love the idea of Madame Tussauds. I mean, you can prepare fingerling the real deal first seeing these wax figures. The experience is something incredible as you get the feeling like you were in the White House with Obama or in a set of Hitchcock's. The creators get all my respects.

No comments:

Post a Comment

blogger template