twitter facebook instagram bloglovin tumblr google plus pinterest youtube

Pages

31 December 2015

magical Loreley rock





The beginning of my little adventure to Germany was misty and magical. We drove up to Bornich, by the Rhein river and climbed up a mountain to a lookout place called the Loreley rock. Legend tells there was once a beautiful woman combing her hair and singing on a rock making all the men so mesmerised they didn't notice their ships shank. The story is a bit creepy but the view was absolutely marvellous. The fog had a surprisingly huge effect on the atmosphere. We felt like in some kind of wonderland.

I am wearing a bird patterned shirt from Zara {which, I just realised, you can't even see from the pictures but it's there} and paired it with some authentic riding pants {been to the washing} and a dotted navy blue sweater from Lindex. On my arm I am carrying a birthday present form my dear auntie. This is a konjak brown Mulberry which I absolutely adore and cherish. My coat is originally from Zara but later on "borrowed" from my mum's closet. I like to call this beautiful shade of yellowish-greenish-brown simply the vomit colour. The coat also looks like a bush which is totally cool. The beanie is one of my favourite things at the moment! It is such a fun and personal looking accessory with some fox fur and a great colour. And since we're going with the simple colours theme I added a wine red scarf just from Zara.

No comments:

Post a Comment

blogger template