8 January 2017

Brisbane Eat Street










Brisbane + Eat Street

Oh, Brisbane! My home "town" from the exchange times. I really, really love this city. I almost bursted to tears seeing my old hoods again. I had no idea how much I had missed this place. We had only four days and I was a bit sad not being able to see and show everything me and Nat did back when I was here last. However, I insisted we'd catch the ferry by the dark and head to Hamilton to the Eat Street markets which were my favourite thing in the city. 

First I practically ran to the ice tea stand to get a good ol' cup of the gods water (it's divine). The salt and pepper prawns are always an absolute must. Overall, it was a very successful Christmas Eve. 

shirt / Princess Highway • watch / Daniel Wellington

No comments:

Post a Comment

blogger template