6 January 2017

Sydney









Sydney + Manly

Aussie aussie aussie, oi oi oi! Had it been two years I left this beautiful country my family decided to see it with me. We started our adventure from Sydney, the city known for the ever-so-awesome Opera House and equally dashing Harbour Bridge. So we took the ferry from Darling Harbour first to Circular Quay and then hopped on the next one to Manly. The ferry is my absolute favourite way to see riverside cities, especially the ones with unbearably hot weather (the wind is quite nice, may I say).

I like Sydney for its pompous and hectic lifestyle. Still, I think it's a bit too big and chilly for my taste. During our four days in the city I got to wear long pants more than once, paired with the stripy tee I got from Monki. Classic shades and a ponytail made up the relaxed look.

No comments:

Post a Comment

blogger template