9 June 2016

birthday celebrations







It couldn't really have gotten more grown-up: a fancy restaurant with live jazz music and four of my best friends. I turned 19 years this Wednesday and man I had a good one! We started the evening by getting a bottle of nonalcoholic champagne and sitting in the park Esplanadi sipping the golden goodness and having awesome time.

I booked a table for us from the same restaurant I went on my birthday last year. This authentic Italian restaurant, Pjazza, serves delicious food right at the corner of Bulevardi. We had such a lovely dinner: pasta, salad and – of course – pizza. Even though my pasta was more than enough, somehow I ended up ordering what was about to become the best  pistachio gelato ever! I absolutely love this place and I'm pretty sure we'll be coming back next year too.

After a nice little stroll in the Kauppatori harbour we came across most likely the coolest café / bar / restaurant ever! This gorgeous masterpiece of interior stands right below the Uspensky Cathedral and serves amazing and amazingly strong coffee (well, that's for my super-sensitive tastebuds at least). On the wall it said "We are the kids that your parents warned you about!" which I think was such a cool finishing touch to the place!

Overall it was just the most perfect birthday I could think of! I am so lucky to have such amazing friends and to live in this beautiful country with my awesome family. I'm pretty grateful about everything, including my new Ted Baker top that I was wearing. I was also wearing bermuda shorts and a coat from Zara. My bag (of which you can see just the tiniest glimpse) is a birthday present of last year's, my treasured Mulberry. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

blogger template